Monday, August 24, 2026

DEMOCRAT BENCH FOR 2028 NOT MUCH TO PIN THEIR HOPES ON…


While I’m pretty sure that most Democrats would likely disagree, their bench of potential candidates for president in 2028 is a pretty weak one. Which might be the reason why those who would have never otherwise even considered making such a run are now talking about doing just that. And while none of these people are someone most Americans would even consider voting for, that hasn’t prevented them from making it known that they are at least thinking about it. From numerous failed governors and lackluster members of Congress to any number of poor performers from previous Democrat administrations, it’s a regular cavalcade of leftwing clowns.

And it was just this past Sunday that we heard from one those Democrats who announced that he is now contemplating making a run for his party’s nomination for president in 2028. You see, it was then, during an appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” that Sen. Chris Van Hollen announced that he was “kicking the tires” on a 2028 presidential run. That Van Hollen would even think that he is a possible contender illustrates just how weak the Democrat bench truly is. Anyway, it was then that Van Hollen quipped, “Look, what happened in 2024 is that voters were so upset with the status quo that they voted for a convicted felon, Donald Trump."

He went on to say, “And my view is Democrats need to really stand for something. We need to be against the status quo. And that’s why I’ve been kicking the tires, as I look at 2028, because I don’t think the Democratic Party has answered the call about how we’re going to make sure we have an economy that really does work for everybody, especially working people.” Host Kristen Welker asked, “You’ve been kicking the tires on 2028, meaning you’re thinking about running for president in 2028?” Van Hollen said, “I’m kicking the tires, meaning I’ve been to New Hampshire. I was invited to go there. I was invited to go out to Iowa last summer."

And he said, “I think there’s a great deal of churning within the Democratic Party, and I support that. As I said, I think we need this healthy debate because I don’t think Democrats have put forward a clear alternative to the Trump administration.” Maybe Raskin could be his running mate! Combined, those two nimrods could do more damage than did Joey and Cumala. Anyway, Welker asked, “So bottom line, you’re mulling a potential run in 2028?” Van Hollen said, “Bottom line, I think Democrats need to be very clear, not just what we’re against, but what we’re for. And I’m very much want to be part of that debate. And I am kicking the tires, testing the waters."

And so, in one sentence Van Hollen says that Democrats need to not just say what they're against, but what they stand for, he then proceeds to ignore that and blames President Trump. Just another cookie cutter Democrat. And kicking the tires generally means that you don’t have a firm understanding of the very thing that you’re considering. So, it’s kind of the perfect thing for him to say. Perhaps his campaign slogan will be: “Vote for me because I support illegal immigrant gang members who are wife beaters and human traffickers.” Van Hollen is a joke! Only those who are severely mentally retarded would ever consider voting for him to become President.

Donald Trump had clearly demonstrated that he was up to the job of president long before he ran. He was then elected and proceeded to prove his worth as such. Any convictions of him under the guise of Democrat Party financed lawfare left no scars on his reputation. Democrats cannot say the same after their four years of taking a wrecking ball to our country. Democrats are the party of stupid, party of grift and party of pandering to the lowest common denominator of uselessness. They don’t care if the country burns, they are perfectly fine with ruling over the ashes. So of course he’s going to run. That why he’s been spending so much time politically showboating.

So much bluster without any commitment to anything relevant, how typical. We already know what the Democrats are against, it’s anything and everything that President Trump is for. Just as we already know everything that the Democrat Party is for. Things like trans power, illegal power, abolish ICE, post-Presidency impeachment, jail a former president, end the filibuster, defund the police and increase the membership of the Supreme Court and that’s just for starters. Just more proof that these left-wing kooks live in a bubble where they think everyone is as mentally deranged as they are! Van Hollen has zero chance of ever becoming president.

And finally, this clown who hobnobs with illegal gang members has some nerve calling President Trump a “convicted felon.” Right, a felon convicted on bogus charges and found guilty by a judge who has since been exposed as a Democrat Party supporter. Is this the hill the Democrats wish to stand on. They should be embarrassed by what they attempted to do to a sitting president and purely out of politics. But that’s how they play the game, the end always justifies the means. Democrats could not care less about this country. Their one and only focus is on driving it in the ground and controlling every aspect of life for the American people. Never vote Democrat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment