I always have to laugh whenever I hear some leftwing-kook-of-a-Democrat claiming to know how it is that those of us who voted for President Trump somehow feel like we’ve been abandoned by him. And I’ve often wondered just how many supporters of President Trump these people have actually taken the time to sit down and speak with. We’ll never know because the stellar members of our ‘fake news’ media never bother to ask. But then, we all know, or should, that that’s how the game is played these days. Democrats make claims that are nowhere near to being true and those in the ‘fake news’ media simply nod in agreement as if it was actually true.
We saw
that again this past Wednesday when, during an appearance on MS NOW’s ‘The Last
Word,’ Senator Raphael Warnock claimed President Trump’s voters “feel
betrayed.” On the contrary, Trump voters, like most other Americans, felt
betrayed by both ‘BO’ and Joey because both made promises to bring the American
people together and all they did was to do everything they could to drive us
further apart. I seriously doubt this creep has never met a Trump supporter,
nor has he likely ever sat down and talked to one. I love it when those in
office only because of election fraud try to tell us how we’re supposed to feel.
This bottom feeder doesn’t speak for me.
Host Larry
‘The Loser’ O’Donnell asked, “As to voters out there, what are their concerns?
Is it the war? Is it what the war has done to fuel prices and inflation
generally? How do the tariffs figure into that?” Warnock said, “I have been
moving all across the country, and throughout the next few weeks I’ll be
barnstorming the country. There’s so much at stake. I was in New Hampshire
yesterday, I’m here in Nevada today. And I would boil down people’s feelings to
one word. Betrayal. People feel betrayed here in Nevada. Folks are struggling
under these crushing prices. Tourism to Nevada is plummeting thanks to Donald
Trump’s tariffs."
He
added, “People don’t have money to travel. They don’t have money for shows.
They don’t have money for leisure. And the workers are struggling as a result
of that. And so, as people watch the price for gas and groceries go up, and see
that healthcare and housing are unaffordable, because of Donald Trump’s
policies, no amount of spin can fix that for the Republicans. And come November
3rd, the people of this country are not going to be focused on solving the
politicians’ problems, their focus on their own problems, which is why they’re
going to send those who enable Donald Trump packing.” What an endless stream of
pointless drivel! How typical.
Personally,
I don’t feel betrayed in the least and I haven’t heard any of my friends or
acquaintances say they feel betrayed. So, I really don’t know what this moron
is really talking about. But I must admit that I have heard more than a few
Democrats complaining about who might have let the crazies take charge of their
party!!! Meanwhile, I voted for everything President Trump has accomplished. But
I do feel more than a little betrayed when it comes to all of those Democrat
judges and politicians who continually attempt to undermine our Constitution. And
I feel betrayed because none of people have yet to be charged with treason.
Warnock
doesn’t understand Republican voters, nor does he have any right to speak for
us. He knows, or at least he should know, that people were far worse off under
Joey, and ‘BO’, and is simply trying to misdirect the discontent onto the Republicans
when we all know that for 12 out of the last 18 years Democrats spent all of
their time trying to destroy our country. We must remember all that the Democrats
have done to this country when entering the voting booth. Am I a little disappointed
with his second term? A little. But do not feel as if I’ve been betrayed by
President Trump! And neither am I disappointed to the point where I would vote
for any Democrat.
It never
ceases to amaze me how these leftists continue pretend to know how President Trump’s
supports feel, especially when they never bother take time to engage them. Democrats
continuously project sentiments of their own supporters onto MAGA. Then they proceed
to lie about the economy and “affordability” while choosing to simply ignore
the fact that things were much worse under during Joey’s reign of tyranny. They
can keep telling me that I’m supposed to be disappointed. Yeah, I want gas
prices to drop, but that’s only one thing. I’m getting most of what I voted
for. There are some things I disagree with, but President Trump is not my
clone!
Now I
may not be as smart as Mr. Warnock, but I understand that trying to undo
decades of horrible policies isn’t something that can be magically remedied in a
mere 24 months. Especially when dealing with those like Warnock and far too
many RINOs in Congress, lawfare, and what seems to be a never-ending stream of
activist leftwing judges throwing roadblocks at every turn. And I’m not ignorant
of the fact that things may get a little uglier before they get better. The
only people claiming to have been betrayed by President were likely never
really supporters of his in the first place. Those of us blessed with common
sense feel neither betrayed nor abandoned.
Frankly I’m
getting tired of these Democrats telling we conservatives what we’re supposed
to feeling or thinking. Those in the party who are in positions of leadership
hand these useless politicians a script and marching orders, telling them what
to say and what to do. I have no regrets for having chosen to vote for President
Trump and I do not feel that I have been betrayed in any way. And we’re hearing
such drivel from Democrats for no other reason than because they think it’s a
winning strategy heading into the midterm elections and they’re more than a
little desperate. They
must think we conservatives are as stupid as their own brain-dead supporters.
I think
we can all agree that no self-respecting “Trump voter” would waste their time
watching MS NOW, so this fool, Warnock, is essentially preaching to the choir. And
secondly, Warlock is nothing more than a liar, so no sane person gives a damn
about what he says. If anything I feel betrayed by those in Congress, those who
have been elected to be our leaders and yet refuse to support President Trump’s
policies the sole purpose of which is to put America and Americans first. The
betrayal I feel is the betrayal of America by the Democrats and their globalist
paymasters, in coordination with their attacks on the other nations who make up
western civilization.
President Trump’s voters, as
well as many independent voters, feel betrayed by the modern-day Democrat party
whose policies are designed to put Americans last. Those who comprise the
leadership of the modern Democrat Party overwhelmingly believe in replacing
natural born Americans with immigrants, both illegal and legal, courtesy of a wide-open
border. They call it the great replacement theory, and it’s real. And all in an
effort to create one party rule, the party that will suspend our freedoms and seeks
to control our lives from cradle to grave. We got an inkling of this type of
control during the COVID plandemic. If that is a future you wish to avoid, then
vote red!

No comments:
Post a Comment