Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FREDERICA WILSON: LIAR, FRAUD, RACIST…


Somehow I feel I must apologize to all for the number of left-wing kooks that we here in Florida seem determined to send off to Washington every couple of years.  But having said that, it is with a certain amount of pride that I can say, and thankfully so, that I voted for none of them.  I’m sure most of you are familiar with the names.  We have such left-wing luminaries as Corrine Brown, Alan Grayson, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Patrick Murphy and Alcee Hastings to name just a few.

And I fear I would be remiss here if I were not to add one more name to the aforementioned list of less than stellar individuals.  She who is yet another of those who we here in Florida have decided, for whatever the reason, to set upon the rest of our country like a plague.  The person of whom I speak is none other than Rep. Frederica Wilson.  It was Wilson who was recently heard to say, while discussing the topic of racial profiling by police, “I’m profiled myself, and I’m a congresswoman!”

At the time of her rather idiotic remarks Wilson was in Miami taking part in something called the ‘5000 Role Models of Excellence Project’ event late last month.  I thought it all a bit bizarre that this moron could, in any way, be viewed, by anyone other than the most imbecilic among us, as a role model. This event was billed as being an ‘educational’ event focused on teaching minorities in high school how to interact with police and the discussion of racial profiling.

Wilson told WBFS-TV, “It’s going to happen.  So what you do is you prepare the children on how to react when it does happen.”  She then went on to say, “They know that profiling exists.  I’m profiled myself, and I’m a congresswoman.”  Adding finally, Because of what is happening in America today, it appears as if there is this tension that never goes away between police and especially black boys.”  I wonder, what is it, exactly, was she speaking of in making such an ignorant comment?

And I can’t help but wonder if more of those like our esteemed Ms. Wilson were to actually behave as if they were a little more concerned about the lives of those same “black boys”, and a little less interested in some lame attempt to score what are really nothing more than cheap political points, that race relations in this country might take a turn for the better.  But let’s face it, that’s not what Wilson and her Democrat cohorts really want, hence the reason they work to incite. 

1 comment:

  1. Fredrica Wilson should be ashamed of eavesdropping on Mr. Trump's recent difficult phone call. She is despicable, biased...and a racist.

    ReplyDelete