Wednesday, April 28, 2021

JOY REID, PROOF YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID…


I swear, it seems that with each passing day the buffoons that comprise our ‘fake news’ media complex seem completely oblivious to the fact that the more they continue spew what we all know to be little more than Democrat propaganda, the more they do themselves damage when it comes to being viewed, by anyone with a brain, as possessing any level of actual credibility regardless of the subject that they may want to bring up. I mean, whether their talking about illegal immigration, election ‘integrity,’ the continuing scam-demic or any other issue you can possibly think of, they, more often than not, simply do not make a lick of sense.  

Take for instance Joy Reid, host of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut.” It was on Tuesday’s broadcast that Reid stated she wears two masks to jog outside even though she’s fully vaccinated. And it was NBC News’ ‘Medical Analyst,’ another quack by the name of Dr. Vin Gupta, who said that people shouldn’t be judged for their personal health decisions, but “there’s not been data for many months now that outdoor transmission is a thing,” and “there’s no way you’re going to really get exposed unless maybe you’re at a rave or outdoor concert where you’re really close to people who are not masking.” Reid claimed the relaxed CDC guidelines are proof vaccines are working.

She said, “I am among the fully vaccinated, joined team Pfizer, and I did go jogging today in the park. And I did — this was the mask that I wore with a doctor’s mask under it. And most of the people that I saw that were in the park — the park was packed — I would say like 95% of the people still had masks on.” ‘Dr.’ Gupta responded, “Nobody should judge anybody else’s personal health decisions.” Look, you want to wear a mask, where one. But just know, the actual science says that doing so makes very little difference. And we have is a know-nothing bureaucrat telling us that even if vaccinated we need to wear a mask. Does that make sense?   

Anyway, it was ‘Dr.’ Gupta who went on to say, “Having said that, I will say that the CDC was well-timed to put this out there. Because there is no data — frankly, there’s not been data for many months now that outdoor transmission is a thing, especially in warm, humid air, where Joy, we know respiratory viruses don’t like warm, humid air. They like cold, dry air. So, you have warmer weather, you have the fact that more people are vaccinated, the wind currents, there’s no way you’re going to really get exposed unless maybe you’re at a rave or outdoor concert where you’re really close to people who are not masking. Outside of that, this is the wise policy.”

Reid then stated that when she’s out jogging, she’s often times in, what she described as being, the “backdraft” of others. She said, “if I’m going to run behind a lot of people, I do it.” This recent admission of hers does go a long way in explaining the likely cause of her continuing, and often quite bizarre, behavior and blatantly idiotic comments. I can only assume that it’s obviously brought about by a pretty severe lack of oxygen to what’s left of her brain. Her double masking when jogging, while being fully immunized, is proof positive that she’s an utter and complete moron. What’s it say about this vaccine that you feel you must still wear two masks?

Whenever I see people by themselves out walking their dogs or jogging and they’re wearing a mask, I think to myself that they might as well be wearing a sign around their neck that says, “I’m a freaking moron!!” And the same goes for those folks riding around all alone in their cars while wearing a mask. It blows my mind every time I see something like that. Well, it used to. But now, I’m sad to say, I’m kind of getting used to it. Those like Reid ignore the overwhelming science that masks do absolutely nothing and are only virtue signaling. She, like every media elitist, has what is clearly an overrated sense of importance, which makes her not worthy of being listened to.

Anti-science, fear mongering imbeciles like Reid are purposely out to do damage to America. It’s their primary purpose in life. Frankly, I couldn’t care less what she does, or doesn’t do. She can wear three masks and visor for all I care. I don’t care to be told I have to wear a mask. That’s what the problem is in the first place. Wear a mask if you want, or don’t. Wear gloves, get the shot, people should be free to do any or all of it, or just ignore it, that’s all any of us are saying here. And no boob like Reid is likely to convince anyone that wearing a mask is something they need to be doing. So unqualified to be on the air saying anything about anything. She’s a complete moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment