Wednesday, August 5, 2020

MOOCHELLE OBUMMER DEPRESSED OVER PRESIDENT TRUMP’S HYPOCRISY???


You know, I truly do think that you would be hard pressed to find, anywhere on the entire planet, a more worthless individual than Moochelle Obummer.   Unless, of course, it would be her just as worthless husband, ‘BO.’  But worthless as they both are, and as worthless as they were back in 2008, they are today, our ex-president and ex-first lady and as such show no sign of going away anything soon.  Sadly it would appear that, barring an ‘unfortunate’ kind of accident, we are likely saddled with both of these two pathetic individuals at least for the foreseeable future.      

So anyway, apparently it’s Moochelle who now has some new podcast, and it was just this past Wednesday, during that very same podcast, that Moochelle said she is “dealing with some form of low-grade depression,” because of the quarantine, racial strife, and “seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out.”  Seriously? Depression?  Hell, I spend eight years being pretty depressed myself, and somehow I don’t really think that bothered old Moochelle all that much.  So I don’t really care about her depression, low grade or otherwise.

Now, of course, whatever depression it is that she may be currently experiencing, I feel very confident in saying that it likely pales in comparison, and significantly so, to the level of depression that so very many of us were made to experience during the entire eight years that we had the misfortune of having her ‘husband’ as our president.  I mean, you would have to be pretty hard-pressed to find another president, at any point during the entire history of our country, who was more worthless, and on so many different levels, than was her worthless ‘husband.’    

Anyway, Moochelle said, “I’m waking up in the middle of the night, cause I’m worrying about something, or there’s a heaviness. I try to make sure I get a workout in, although there have been periods throughout this quarantine, where I just have felt too low. You know, I’ve gone through those emotional highs and lows that I think everybody feels, where you just don’t feel yourself, and sometimes there’s been a week or so where I had to surrender to that, and not be so hard on myself. And say, you know what, you’re just not feeling that treadmill right now.”

And she said, “It is unusual, and it is, you know, it’s a direct result of just being out of, out of body, out of mind. And spiritually, these are not, they are not fulfilling times, spiritually. You know, um, so I, I know that I am dealing with some form of low-grade depression. Not just because of the quarantine, but because of the racial strife, and just seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out, is dispiriting.”  I find the fact that Moochelle is able to bring up the topic of “hypocrisy” while maintaining a straight face to be rather remarkable.

Later in the podcast, when asked how she deals with the depression, Moochelle said, “My spirit is lifted when I’m feeling healthy when I’m surrounded by good people. I reach out to my family, and to my friends, even in this time of quarantine. You know, I fought to continue to find a way to stay connected to the people in my life who bring me joy, and my girlfriends, my husband, my kids; it’s the small things. It’s the small rituals. For me, there is no magic to it, but it is effort because you have to recognize that you’re in a place, a bad place, in order to get out of it.”

For eight long years Americans were made to suffer the consequences of having ‘BO’ and ‘MO’ the in the White House.  And while we were not happy about it, we accepted the result of the election that put them there.  We acted like the adults that we claimed to be and didn't riot, vandalize or burn down our cities, we just suffered in silence and we prayed.  And when ‘BO’s time was finally up, God chose to deliver us from the evil that would have been a President Hitlery.  We were blessed with a President Trump, preventing America from going over the edge. 

It’s in Moochelle that we have one of the most racist, divisive and hate-filled individuals to ever reside in the White House.  The other, of course, being her husband ‘BO’.  They used race, gender, income, party and everything else they could think of to divide our country like never before, for both personal and political gain. The racial strife essentially created by her husband did nothing but completely erase all the racial progress that had been made, resulting in what has now become violent riots and self-inflicted, authoritarian destruction of people’s livelihoods.

All of this drivel coming from the wife of the most insidious, invidious, unethical liar to ever disgrace the Oval Office, whose incompetence and treachery ruined the country and is primarily responsible the conditions that we are now suffering through, complaining that President Trump’s hypocrisy gives her “low grade” depression.  It doesn’t get more ironic than that.  And is it just me or is it the very same people now saying that President Trump won’t accept the 2020 election results, who have yet to accept, now nearly four years later, the 2016 election results.

People need to realize that ‘BO’ was NOT ‘incompetent,’ because the insidious ASS knew EXACTLY what he was doing the entire time.  His entire eight years of ‘insider sabotage’ was a deliberate and calculated attack on our Constitution and our Republic, and now both are following it up with as much destructive propaganda as possible against the current administration.  And why? Because President Trump has proven to the world TWICE in four years that ‘BO’ is a Marxist fraud who’s attempt to intentionally wreck the country, is fixable and CAN be recovered from.

No comments:

Post a Comment