Friday, October 30, 2020

SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP? THEN DON LEMON CANNOT BE YOUR FRIEND…

Look, I think most intelligent people understand that the Crooked News Network (CNN), aka ‘fake news’ HQ, is not an actual ‘news’ network and neither does it have in its employ any bona fide ‘journalists’.  And ordinarily I wouldn’t waste the time that it takes to point out how useless this supposed ‘news’ network really is.  But one of the network’s many resident morons recently chose to make it somewhat personal, leaving me no choice but to comment.  Now while I never actually watch CNN myself, it was while perusing those websites I routinely visit that I came across some rather belligerent comments that I couldn’t help but feel were being directed at me.

You see, it was during his Thursday night broadcast, likely viewed by his regular dozen or so viewers, that CNN primetime host Don Le’ Moan actually took the time, and apparently saw it as being rather clever, to equate those of us who continue to choose to supporter President Trump to drug addicts.  It was while discussing the supposed recent surge in the of cases of the ‘Chinese virus’ in some or our less populated states, Le’ Moan said, “I have many people who I love in my life. I come from a red state, and I’ve lived in several red states. There are a lot of friends who I had to get rid of because they are so nonsensical when it comes to this issue.”

Le’ Moan went on to say, “They have every single talking point that they hear on state TV and that they hear from this president. They repeated, and they are blinded by it.”  He continued by saying, “I had to get rid of them. They are too far gone. I will try and try and try. They’ll say something stupid, and I will show them the science and give them the information, and they still repeat those talking points.”  He added, “If you look at the information that we put up last night that showed you saw how red states taken over where the blue states were.” He said, “People came in from bigger cities where there is more transmission, obviously where people are closer together.

Mr. Le’ Moan said, “Now the red states are the problem. I just had to get rid of a lot of people in my life because sometimes you have to let them go.”  He went on to add, “I think they have to hit rock bottom like an addict. Right? They have to want to get help. They have to want to know the truth. They have to want to live in reality and want to be responsible not only for other people’s lives but for their lives. It is so sad.”  Right, it’s all just so sad.  And he then went on to say, “I don’t know if, after this, I will ever be able to go back and be friends with those people.  At a certain point, they’re too far gone, and I got to let them go.”

And he concluded by saying, “If they’re willing to come back and willing to live in the reality, then I will welcome them with open arms. I can’t do it anymore.”  But if I was old Don Le’ Moan I think I’d be far more concerned about whether or not “those people” would ever be interested in re-associating with me, especially as someone who has gone pretty far out of his way to malign, and to blatantly lie about, the candidate “those people” intend to vote for.  Personally, if there was someone whom I thought of as friend made it clear that as long as I supported the president he simply could no longer be my friend I would begin to doubt if he had EVER been my friend.

I find it all pretty ironic that we could have two people talking about reality, who call themselves journalists yet neither one seems willing to touch the biggest story of the election season, the Hunter Biden story.  Also neither of these journalists will admit that the Steele dossier was not only ‘fake news’ but actually Russian disinformation and both still try to pretend they have their journalistic integrity intact.  But, of course, they refuse to talk about the true drug addict in the room, which is the crack smoking Hunter. Well I understand what Le’ Moan is attempting to do here and that's to paint ‘Creepy Joe Biden’s opponent with the same charges.

But look, these playground insults in place of intelligent political discussion have been standard operating procedure for those on the left ever since ‘BO’. After all, why risk losing an argument with your dumb ideas when you can simply proclaim people being guilty of possessing some ‘phobia’ and receive your accolades from your many Kool-Aid guzzlers?  Don Le’ Moan thinks his opinions matter and tries to shame others into thinking like he does.  And sadly this is what seems to pass for ‘journalism’ today.  It’s hard to imagine that CNN was ever an actual news channel, that it ever provided real news, and not just political propaganda.  Which is all it does today.

No comments:

Post a Comment