Tuesday, May 3, 2016

‘LYIN’ HITLERY’ LIES TO UNEMPLOYED COAL WORKERS…


I think we can all agree on the fact that Hitlery has now become so desperate in her desire to re-occupy the White House that there is, quite literally, nothing the old girl won’t say to get back through the front door.  And it was very recently that we were all witness to yet another example of her doing just that when a teary-eyed West Virginia coal worker confronted the old bitch at a recent campaign event regarding the Democrat candidate’s promises to dismantle the coal industry. 

And it was after apparently realizing she was in a tough spot that Hitlery very quickly offered up what she hoped would pass as being both a plausible explanation and a semi-apology to Bo Copley, a 39-year-old father who lost his job as a foreman in the struggling industry.  Hitlery made the claim that her anti-coal comments, which she had made at a town hall event back in March, had simply all been taken out totally out of context, but that was nothing more than yet another lie.

Anyone who had watched her at the time she was heard to say, “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” would know full well that there was nothing which was taken out of context.  So once again here we had Hitlery looking at this unemployed father, Mr. Copley, dead in the eye and telling him nothing but a lie.  It was all quite pathetic, really, and a little unnerving, the ease with which she was able to lie to this man.

Copley responded to Hitlery by saying, “I just want to know how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of, out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend, because those people out there don’t see you as a friend.” In making his comment Mr. Copley was referring to the dozens of protesters who had gathered outside of the event and who had shouted at the candidate to “Go home!” as Hitlery arrived.

Hitlery, just like every other scumbag Democrat, has made it very clear that she intends to do all that she can, if elected, to eliminate the use of coal as an energy source, claiming that it contributes to that great leftist cause of climate change. Regulations that she and other Democrats support, as well as subsidies provided to other energy businesses, have already cut demand for coal and left the industry in shambles, leaving thousands of men like Mr. Copley unemployed.

Hitlery did her best to cover her tracks on the matter.  She said, “I don’t know how to explain it other than what I said was totally out of context for what I meant because I have been talking about helping coal country for a very long time.”  She added, “It was a misstatement because what I was saying is the way things are going now, they will continue to lose jobs. It didn’t mean that we were going to do it. What I said is that is going to happen unless we take action to help and prevent it.”

Hitlery continued, “I can’t take it back, and I certainly can’t get people who, for political reasons or personal reasons, very painful reasons, are upset with me. What I want you to know is I’m going to do everything I can to help, no matter what happens politically.”  And she went on to tell Mr. Copley, “I do feel a little bit sad and sorry that I gave folks the reason, or the excuse, to be so upset with me, because that is not what I intended at all.”

Hitlery said “I didn’t mean that we were going to do it, what I said was, that is going to happen unless we take action to try to and help and prevent it.”  And I can only assume that it was as a way to try to placate Mr. Copley that she also said that she has offered numerous proposals that she says are designed to help displaced coal industry workers.  But even though we are talking about folks in Democrat West Virginia, I think most would rather work.

And oddly enough Hitlery’s little confrontation with Mr. Copley came just a day after old ‘Slick Willie’ was heckled at a campaign event in the coal mining town of Logan. Protesters disrupted that event, and earlier in the week, the town’s mayor informed the campaign that it was not welcome because of the former first couple’s opposition to coal.  You have to wonder what these two seasoned politicians actually thought was going to happen under such circumstances.

She also said that as soon as she realized her comments were coming under fire, she called on fellow Democrat, West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin.  According to Hitlery, “I said Joe, ‘I’m so upset about this,’ and I wrote him a letter, and told him that I was very sorry that that was occurring because he knows, and he has known me a long time as he said, he knows that that’s not at all what I was saying or what I meant.”  Sounds like Joe has little trouble lying to his constituents.

Look, once again the hating, cold-hearted Hitlery is simply lying to a victim.  Anybody who heard her enthusiastically announce they were going to end a lot of coal jobs KNOWS when she said it she was happy she was going to act on the global warming agenda. Hitlery celebrates destroying the economy and jobs for families and then lies right to the face of a poor man crying because he lost his job.  I don't know how anybody can vote for the liar Hillary. She's a disgrace.

In the end, Hitlery will sell out to whoever pays the most. She is just as likely to destroy coal as she is to support coal, depending on who gives her the most "donations". Bernie on the other hand, is a true believer in all things communist.  He will shut down the energy supply that allows free market capitalism to work. Coal for starters.  All for "the common good", of course. And just as in every communist hellhole, he would blame the resulting catastrophe on anything and everything but his policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment