Thursday, August 11, 2016

OF COURSE WE’RE BEING BAMBOOZLED, AND WE KNOW BY WHOM!!!


So I guess I’m one of those non-college educated folks who are, if you listen to a lot of folks on the left and the right, just not smart enough to figure out that we’re being bamboozled by Donald Trump.  Well let me tell ya something, I’ll agree that there is some bamboozling going on here, but the ones doing it are some the very folks that I’ve been voting for for decades, and some are actually the so-called leaders of my party.  You know the ones, guys like McConnell, Boehner, McCain and more recently, Ryan.  But there are plenty more.  These four are but the tip of a very large iceberg.

So anyway, let’s just say, for the sake of argument, that we are all somehow being bamboozled by Trump, what is it that makes voting for him any different than voting for those individuals I just listed, those who have been bamboozling us for years?  But I guess the question I would like to put to you is, “What if we’re not being bamboozled by Trump?”  And what if he actually intends to carry through with everything that he’s promised?  Wouldn’t that at least be worth the risk?  What have we really got to lose?  My worry is that the intent of the men I’ve mentioned is to make sure he doesn’t succeed.

So what if many us decide, as many are now threatening to do, to either vote third party or simply stay home on Election Day, allowing Hitlery to become president?  What can we expect to happen then?  Personally, I think that’s pretty much a given.  Hitlery would continue us on the march that was begun by Barry in the direction where America becomes little more than a third world country with a second rate, or worse, military.  And is that really the direction that most Americans wish this country to go?  If so, then we’re really already there, we just don’t know it yet.

The cold hard fact is that during Barry’s time in office the government has taken in nearly $20 Trillion in taxes and spent nearly $29 Trillion.  And in just EIGHT YEARS!  How many of us can run our homes or businesses that way?  And am I the only one who sees that as being nothing short of criminal?  And what does anyone think that Hitlery will do different?  She fully intends on allowing more people into this country that represent a very clear and present danger to the American people and she also plans to systematically restrict our right to protect ourselves from the threat that she herself will be forcing upon us.

Bamboozled?  No I think not, at least not by Mr. Trump.  Maybe by the Democrats, or the NeverTrumpers and most definitely by the state-controlled media.  Look, I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I’m usually pretty good at figuring out when I’m being lied to, or played for a sap.  Yes I know Trump has said some pretty dumb things, but then he’s new to the world of politics.  Hitlery is the political veteran, and what she has done far exceeds anything that Trump has said or likely will say.  She is a despicable human being who deserves to be sitting in prison, not sitting in the Oval Office.

The point I’m trying to make here is that those on the left, assisted by those who are part of the NeverTrump crowd, are working very hard to convince us that Trump is somehow unfit to be president.  Their supposed concern comes across as bordering on hysteria.  And those in our state controlled media seem to be on the verge of coming completely unhinged.  The power that this man seems to have over these people is really quite extraordinary.  He has them all sounding like babbling idiots and not the least bit credible in their calls for him to be defeated.

The bottom line here is that we are rapidly running out of the time that we have to decide what it is that we intend to do come this November 8.  There is going to come for us to either shit or get off the pot.  So if you truly do feel that Hitlery is the better option then, by all means either vote for her, stay home, or vote third party.  But if you’re like me, someone willing to take a chance on Trump, then make sure you, and as many of your friends as you can muster up, get out and vote for him.  Personally, I’m willing to risk allowing the other side the opportunity to come back and tell me, “I told you so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment