Tuesday, October 24, 2017

FREDERICA WILSON, AND THE CONTINUING SAGA OF A PARASITE RODEO CLOWN…


Yes, I know I said that I was through talking about this racist bitch.  That the horse had officially been pronounced as dead.  But that was before she insisted upon breathing new life into said dead horse, yet again.  And it was also before she chose to once again shoot off her big mouth this past Sunday, this time on MS(LSD)’s “AM Joy.”  It was then, while discussing with the show’s blatantly racist host Joy-Ann Reid the disputed phone call President Donald Trump made to Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow, that Wilson said General John Kelly owed her an apology for his “character assassination.”  You see, in making what was seen by many as being the most appropriate analogy in discussing Wilson, the General said that is always empty barrels that make the most noise.  And if Wilson is anything, it’s an empty barrel.  And I’m more than a little confused about why it is that she views the General’s statement as “character assassination.” 

Wilson said, “John Kelly is almost —I guess you could say he was a puppet of the president and what he was trying to do was divert the attention away from the president on to me, and he basically just lied on me. I don’t appreciate people lying on me. And that’s what he did. I have been in politics a long time, and most things don’t bother me, you know, it just rolls off my back. I have been lied on before, but the character assassination that he went through to call me out of my name, an empty barrel and all the work that I’ve done in this community —not only does he owe me an apology, but he owes an apology to the American people, because when he lied on me, he lied to them. I don’t think that is fair I think it is wrong.”  She added, “Yes, he does owe the American people an apology for lying on one of their congresswomen.”  It’s only someone who is so very clearly pathological could arrive at such a bizarre conclusion.

Now I will admit that I am not someone who is able to think quite like Ms. Wilson does, and for two very important reasons.  For one thing, I’m not black, but there are those days when I actually wish I was.  Think about it, if you’re black you’re not responsible for ANYTHING, least of all your bad behavior, you don’t need great grades to get into college, and once you do get a job it’s damn near impossible to fire you because of your boss’s fear of being called a racist.  Also you get to go on random shopping sprees every time some black thug gets himself shot by a white police officer, taking the opportunity to grab that fancy pair of sneakers or that flat screen television you’ve been admiring, all with basically no fear of being arrested even if they get your face on camera.  And for another thing, I’m not a Democrat.  Which is something I thank God for every single day.  Because most of those who proudly call themselves Democrats are dumb as bricks. 

I tend to think that the Democrats may have not only opened up a real can of worms here, but they may have also proceeded to then kick over that can of worms.  Because it’s in having Ms. Wilson, and any number of other Democrats, serving as their rather stellar example, that the Democrats’ base has now seemed to have lost complete control of what few manners they may at one time actually possessed as well as whatever limited sense of protocol they may have once had.  For the Democrats to address the incivility and boorish actions from the elements within their own base would require them to take a hard and unpopular stand.  And as we all know, Democrat politicians are unlikely to do anything that might endanger their fragile cobbled together coalition of various voting blocs.  Maybe that's why they keep doubling down on identity politics, because they’re too far gone. There is no way to put the genie back in the bottle.

It's much the same sort of predicament that many of those in our state-controlled media now find themselves.  It would seem that they have now cast aside all manner of journalistic norms and have instead turned into full-blown liberal activists.  And things have now progressed so very far that I seriously doubt that there would be any possible way for them to ever get things turned back around.  Now I suppose, however unlikely, that they could all start being completely truthful and unbiased tomorrow, but even at that the vast majority of people still wouldn't trust them to be telling the truth because they’ve been conditioned to believe that they’re being lied to.  Things have now progressed that far.  And they have no one to blame but themselves.  The media’s death spiral, that began decades ago, increased quite significantly back in 2007/8 in both speed and trajectory, and things have only gotten much worse since then.  But I digress. 

In getting back to Ms. Wilson, I’d be dying to know if anyone else has noticed how it is that this congresswoman seems to have a rather difficult time when it comes to her being able to string enough words together to make both a complete and coherent statement, or to her being able to speak proper English.  How is that she is able to get away with speaking her own language?  I mean what exactly does the phase “lying on me?”, mean?  And what the hell does “call me out of my name” mean?  Where was it that she may have been educated?  And it would seem that in Ms. Wilson is yet another viable argument against Affirmative Action.  Or, does she speak in such a way in order to make herself appear more like her homies back in her district so they keep re-electing her?  Either way, while she may come across well to those in her district, it’s to millions of other Americans that she tends to come across as being little more than a cartoon character. 

It continues to become increasingly difficult to take this clown seriously. But I can only guess that she must possess that which her constituents look for in a candidate.  And I’m also of the opinion that if there is anyone in need of having to apologize, it would be Ms. Wilson.  She should apologize to all of us for lying to America and inciting hatred for our President.  And I can’t help but wonder what happened to the giddy Congresswoman Wilson who, not long ago, was joyously celebrating her new "rock star" status after General Kelly’s smackdown.  I guess she finally realized how effective and incredibly revealing General Kelly's truthful “empty barrel” comments about her really were.  No one should have to apologize for telling the truth. The truth often hurts those who work to avoid it most of their lives.  A battle between a seasoned dedicated patriot and an “empty barrel” is not a fair fight but it is a gratifying one to watch.

Look, let’s be very clear here, shall we.  At this point the only thing that General Kelly, the American people, and even the Black community owe Ms. Wilson is nothing more than a nice, safe padded cell somewhere.  This women is so transparent she makes me sick to my stomach.  Because it was while she was traipsing around bragging about being a ‘rock star’ that the young man who was supposed to be the focus of her outrage was being placed in the ground.  If that doesn’t prove the point that he was serving as little more than a prop to be used against the president, nothing will.  Because the color of his skin shouldn’t matter, the only thing that should matter is that he died in the defense of his country.  And keep in mind, that this clown was one of the 70 other Democrat clowns who chose to boycott President Trump’s inauguration.  Wilson, like so many others in her party, is nothing more than a hater, a hater to the extreme.   

No comments:

Post a Comment