Tuesday, December 27, 2016

‘BAMA SAYS, “I WOULDA WON!!!”


Ever the confident malcontent, Barry “Almighty” recently asserted, and very boldly so, that he could have easily won a third term against Donald Trump if he had been permitted to run again, and by using his original mantra of “Hope and Change.”  It was during a ‘Clinton News Network’ (CNN) podcast interview with David “My Mommy is a Commie” Axelrod that Barry declared, “I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it.”  Thankfully, we’ll never know for sure if that would have been the case.   

And he went on to say, "I know that in conversations that I've had with people around the country, even some people who disagreed with me, they would say, 'The vision, the direction that you point towards is the right one.'"  If that’s true, why is it that recent polling data tells us that it’s an overwhelming percentage of the American people who are of the opinion that their country is headed in the wrong direction?  Hence we have a President-Elect Trump.  Barry also stressed he would be working hard to develop young Democrat leaders once he left office, and didn't discount the possibility of his speaking out on issues should he be so inclined. 

He said, "At a certain point, you make room for new voices and fresh legs."  And he added, "That doesn't mean that if a year-and-a-half from now, or two years from now, there is an issue of such moment, such import, that isn't just a debate about a particular tax bill or a particular policy, but goes to some foundational issues about our democracy that I might now weigh in."  He said, "You know, I'm still a citizen and that carries with it duties and obligations." Barry also accused the media for holding Hitlery to a double standard.  Though he did suggest that she made a mistake in focusing more on Trump than on her own economic message. 

Barry said, “Understandably, I think she looked and said well, given my opponent and the things he’s saying and what he’s doing, we should focus on that.”  And of course Barry also saw fit to assign some level of blame when he called “filters” like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the NRA for disrupting his message of “Hope and Change”.  But what we see 7 years later is that his message was more like “hoax and chains.”  Barry said, “[I]f we’re not actually out there like we are during campaigns, then folks in a lot of these communities, what they’re hearing is Obama wants to take away my guns or Obamacare’s about transgender bathrooms and not my job.” 

Barry concluded that he neglected to properly understand the significance of the conservative media.  Actually he was likely confident that the liberal media would be more successful in making the conservative media, irrelevant.  But Barry did go on to ask, “Part of what I’ve struggled with during my presidency and part of what I think I’ll be thinking a lot about after my presidency is how do we work around all these filters?”  Barry said, “And it becomes more complicated now that you’ve got social media, where people are getting news that reinforces their biases and — and separates people out instead of bringing them together.” 

But while Barry professes to be so concerned about what he refers to as being filters, he seems only to be concerned only with those on the right.  And something Barry chose not to mention was how Hitlery once declared that she would essentially serve as the third-term president of Barry’s legacy.  And let’s not forget that both Barry and Moochelle campaigned pretty heavily for the perennial Democrat, and yet Trump still won the White House.  Barry still asserts that he would have won had he run for re-election, even though President-elect Donald Trump won on several key issues that directly reject Barry’s goal for America.

In choosing to elect Barry, I sincerely believe Americans voted in an impostor; not once but twice. This man's agenda was to destroy America. He has never once recognized this great country or her people on the basis of their true accomplishments.  Hitlery's agenda was the same as his and she had the plus of being a woman.  Yet she lost.  Intent on proving that he learned nothing in his eight years of taxpayer funded self-absorption, he reprises a version of the 2008 "bitter clinger" meme to explain the complete rejection of his "leadership" in 2016.  That darn NRA, Limbaugh and Fox! THEY are the reason my brilliance was obscured to the gullible!

No comments:

Post a Comment