Tuesday, December 20, 2016

MOOCHELLE OBUMMER EAGER FOR ANONYMITY???


She who has been the most classless ‘First Lady’ to ever set foot in the White House, Moochelle Obummer, recently told fellow racist Oprah that she is very much looking forward to getting her “anonymity” back.  Now if you believe that, well then I have some prime oceanfront property in Arizona that I can let you have real cheap.  Let’s face it, after being forced to watch these people for the last eight years, who can deny the fact that she loves being on the spotlight more than her narcissist husband.

Moochelle complained in an interview that aired Monday night with Oprah Winfrey on the ‘Communist Broadcasting System’, aka CBS, that her biggest sacrifice while Barry has served as president was giving up her ability to be anonymous.  But soon, she believes, that will change.  Yes, she seems to yearn for a return to the good old days.  So would that be the good old days when she complained of being treated like the help?  Or when Barry apparently had trouble catching a cab because he’s a black man?

Or like the trip she once took to Target, as first lady, when we’re supposed to believe that the only person who came up to her in the store was a woman who asked her to help her take something off a shelf.  Because, apparently, she didn’t see Moochelle as the first lady, but as someone who could help her.  So I’m guessing we’re to believe the only reason she was asked to help was because she is black, not because she is tall?  Moochelle is, by the way, 5’11”.  Talk about being paranoid.

Moochelle went on to say, “You know, there’s nowhere I can go in the world and just sit at a table and have a cup of coffee and watch the world.”  Even Oprah seemed to throw the bullshit flag regarding Moochelle’s desire to get her anonymity back — but Moochelle was insistent.  She said, “Yes, I am. Now it’s all gonna change.”  Somehow I just don’t think so.  Moochelle has become addicted.  Addicted to the attention and convinced that people might actually give a shit about what she thinks.

Moochelle also said that she wouldn’t be running for office.  Well thank God for that, though I’m not sure I believe her.  She went on to tell Oprah, “That’s one thing I don’t do. I don’t make stuff up. I’m not coy. I’ve proven that. I’m pretty direct.”  And she went on to say, “If I were interested in it, I’d say it. I don’t believe in playing games. It’s not something I would do.”  Moochelle also said that the recent election “was challenging for me as a citizen to watch and experience. It was painful.”

No, Moochelle never makes anything up and, like her husband, she always tells the truth.  Anybody believe that?  But I would agree with Moochelle on one thing. This recent election was rather painful to watch.  It was painful to watch those in our state-controlled media demonstrate their obvious bias night after night, week after week.  To watch how it was that they provided all manner of cover to the candidate they favored.  They did all they could to tilt the election in favor of Hitlery.

And still she made the claim that she and Barry are supporting President-elect Donald Trump’s transition because “it is important for the health of this nation that we support the commander-in-chief.”  Is that why during the same interview she said, “See, now we’re feeling what not having hope feels like?”  And she went on to say, “Hope is necessary. It’s a necessary concept. And Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was just a nice slogan to get votes.”  No, of course not!

The Obamas will remain at the White House until Inauguration Day on January 20, the same on which we will watch the exterminators roll in as the Obamas roll out.  Shortly after their departure I’m quite sure we will see the typical big blue tent draped over the White House as the fumigation process begins.  And I have no doubt that the folks in the state-controlled media will make some manner of excuse for those images of the White House, but we’ll all know the real reason.  Bugs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment