Saturday, October 7, 2023

JOEY SAYS WE’RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD!!!


Hey, you wanna hear something really funny? It was this just past Friday that *president Joey made the rather hilarious claim that the American people know they are better off financially than they were before his presidency. So he seems to have a new tactic here in his effort to get ‘reselected’ *president. And apparently this new tactic has him insulting the intelligence of the American people. He seems to think we’re too stupid to recognize the fact that we’re paying more for everything today, from gas to food and everything in between, than we were just 33 months ago.

You see, it was on Friday that *president Joey argued that the American people know that they are better off financially than they were before his presidency. He said, “I think they know they’re better off financially than they were before. It’s a fact.” And Joey went on to add, “I think they know they’re better off financially than they were before. It’s a fact!” Joey is making two bizarre claims here. First, that the American people are better off than they were before his presidency and second, that the American people know that they are better off. Both are clearly untrue.

One way of looking at whether or not the American people are better off is called the misery index, which combines inflation and unemployment to produce a measure of, well, misery. During Trump’s presidency, the misery index averaged 6.9. During the Biden presidency, it has averaged 10.2. So, when you add inflation and unemployment together, people have been much worse off under Joey than under President Trump. The scores are closer if we exclude the pandemic. The Trump pre-pandemic misery index averages 6.9 and Joey’s index since May is 7.2.

And yet another way of measuring whether people are better off is to look at just how much they have in real disposable income, which is inflation-adjusted income minus taxes. In the final full year of the Trump administration, the American people had a total disposable income of $16.6 trillion. Last year, under *president Joey, their disposable income fell to $16.1 trillion. Or, another way of looking at this is that real disposable income grew in every year of Trump’s presidency. And while it may have rose in Joey’s first year as *president, it fell in the second year of his reign.

We can also look at average hourly wages. These increased eight percent under President Trump from February 2017 through September 2019. Here under Joey’s presidency, average wages are up 12.75 percent. Unfortunately, inflation has eaten away at wage gains. Under President Trump, inflation rate 4.9 percentage points of the wage gains, leaving workers with a real average gain of 3.1 percent. Under Joey, inflation costs 15 percentage points so far, flipping the real wage gains negative. Average hourly wages are down 2.25 percent under Joey.

As for the idea that Americans know they are better off, every poll shows quite the opposite. An ABC News/Washington Post poll showed that 4 in 10 Americans say they are worse off under Joey, the most in polls dating back 37 years. In the most recent Gallup poll, 48 percent of Americans say they rate the economy poor, and another 32 percent said they rate the economy “only fair.” That’s a combined negative assessment of 80 percent. Joey’s trying to convince us that we are happy, and that we just don't know it. Talk about one who flew over the cuckoo's nest!!! This is it!

Back in January of 2021, as President Trump was leaving office, 33 percent said economic conditions were poor, and 39 percent said they were only fair. That combines for a negative assessment of 72 percent. That was in the middle of the pandemic, of course. Three years into Trump’s presidency, eight percent of the public rated the economy poor and 30 percent only fair, a combined negative of 38 percent. Gallup’s measure of economic confidence registered a score of 40 at the end of Trump’s presidency. This past September, it registered negative 39, a 79 point decline.

When election hijacker ‘Big Guy’ Joe deliberately, and intentionally, opened up President Trump’s secured border the American quality of life was seen to instantly deteriorate! So, the truth appears to be opposite of Joey’s claims. Americans are worse off under Joey, and they know it. You can’t say it’s a great economy when no one can afford neither a house nor car. Dementia and delusion … such an attractive combination for Joey. A true sign of an emperor with no clothes. Daily Democrat Lies! Democrats are just that lacking in self-awareness and are of very low intellect.

So when I’m making the same paycheck and a tank of gas costs twice as much as it used to, I’m really doing better than before? And the fault is with me because I'm just too much of an illiterate benighted bumpkin to see that hyperinflation is really good for me. Talk about victim blaming. When he said we’re better off, I almost fell off my chair. So that’s why my utilities, insurance, food and everything else have skyrocketed. I used to have money at the end of the month, now I’m taking savings to make ends meet. We know who’s at fault, and it isn’t President Trump.

I believe it was Hitlery, back during her 2016 campaign, who said that the economy always does better when there is a Democrat in the White House. How ever it’s just the opposite that tends to be true. Democrats are economically illiterate. But one thing that has always been true is that Americans lives always get worse when there is a Democrat is in the White House, always!! My wallet misses President Trump and low inflation. My retirement account misses President Trump and a soaring stock market. The whole world misses President Trump and the relative peace we all enjoyed!

So let’s see, with Jory in the White House, my son has been convinced that he wants to be my daughter, get a uterus and abort it if he/she becomes pregnant, my daughter wants to be my son and have my grandchild with her/his partner, I have lost weight because I can’t afford gas so I am walking everywhere unless it’s at night then it is too dangerous, I can’t afford groceries, the illegals in my town live better than me even though my tax dollars are paying for it, they are threatening to cut my Social Security and Medicare even though I have been paying paid into it.

Also I’m now supposed to be happy about paying for someone else’s education even though I worked and scrimped to pay mine, I’m not supposed to say my opinion out loud or to have pride in displaying my flag, it has been suggested that my type be reprogrammed, I have to balance my budget, but the folks taxing me and who work for me don’t! Right Joe, you nailed it. Yes, we are all so much better off, Joe gives three hate speeches against half the country, the FBI says it's going to target MAGA people, then Hitlery talks about deprogramming, where the hell are we headed.

And finally, don’t you just love it when a guy who has never had a job outside of government tells you how you’re doing? There’s nothing like the feeling you get from working seven days a week, so you can fund some Slavic brawl in Europe’s backyard. Meanwhile Americans are rationing baby formula and setting up illegal immigrants in 4-star hotels. Oh, and let’s not forget that it’s the Europeans who work four days a week, take two months of vacation, take two years of maternity leave, and retire just after puberty to sit around and smoke, watch football, and travel. What’s wrong with this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment