Friday, January 10, 2014

IT’S OBAMA’S CONTINUING WAR ON WOMEN…


You know, just how stupid does anyone really need to be in order to believe what is the never-ending babble that we have to put up with from the Democrats about how the Republican Party is somehow engaged in a war on women. Because I gotta tell ya that, at least from where I’m at, if there’s any kind of war on women that’s underway, it certainly isn’t anyone in the Republican Party who’s waging it. Because with each new jobs report that comes out it becomes all the clearer who it is that is waging what can only be referred to as being a full scale assault on the women of this country. Each set of new numbers should continue to remove any and all doubt that it most certainly is not the Republicans who are behind any war, but the Democrats, and one Democrat in particular, Barry "Almighty." He has become ‘Enemy No. 1" of women.

Now being a male of the species, my thought process is going to be considerably different than that of your average female. So for me, and again I’m speaking as someone who is not, nor has any desire to ever become, a woman, to have a job, any job, would be far more important to me than to be able to have an abortion on the off-chance that I might come to need one. But hey, that’s just me. And I find it as being a bit difficult to understand what it is that so many women are able to convince themselves to support a guy whose policies have only continued to make it harder and harder for them to find a job. And they do so for no other reason than because, I guess, he thinks that they have a ‘right’ to free birth control and to be able to have an abortion on demand and whenever they might choose to want one. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

And yet again the most recent unemployment numbers show how just it is that women continue to come out on the short end of the stick. Because the number of employed women age 16 and over dropped from 67,882,000 to 67,862,000, or a decline of 20,000 women with jobs during December. Additionally, the number of women no longer in the labor force climbed to a record high of 55,028,000 last month, or an increase of 203,000 from November. And yet, somehow, it’s claimed that the unemployment rate for women actually decreased from 6.7 percent in November to 6.5 percent in December. So we have fewer women working, with fewer women who are in the workforce and, somehow, we still see a decrease in their unemployment rate? So I’m curious about something, am I the only one who thinks this is rather odd?

Don’t most women look at this and ask themselves how could this be? Because I have a rather difficult time believing that there are that many women actually stupid enough to fall for any of this political malarkey. Or, is it me, am I the one not seeing the big picture here? I guess I have a hard time equating the obtaining of all the free birth control one could want or having free and open access to abortion, no matter what, to being employed and having a steady job. Maybe if I was a woman I could better make that connection. I mean my number one priority is to have job and silly me if I expect most reasonable people to think the same way. But then, I guess if they don’t have any kind of a job, they’ve got to do something to fill their days, so I guess having a steady supply of birth control would come in handy. But enough of this war on women.

No comments:

Post a Comment