Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ONCE AGAIN, THE JERK WILL INTERVIEW THE LIAR…


I’ve never really been much of an O’Reilly fan, the man is nothing but an ego on steroids. So when I heard that he was going to be doing another interview with Barry "Almighty", the only guy who thinks more of himself than does Mr. O’Reilly, I said big deal. O’Reilly may take some level of pride in his little "No Spin Zone" but all he really does is to put out his own brand of spin. And he rather enjoys bragging about ‘his’ books, but I often wonder just how much of the writing is actually done by him.

Anyway, so once again we will apparently be able to tune in and watch as O’Reilly, the egotistical jerk, interviews Barry, the arrogant, lying sack of shit. And in sounding his ever his pompous self, O'Reilly says he believes that he was picked to grill Barry "Almighty" during the Super Bowl pregame show this Sunday because his interview style is more "controversial" than most television news anchors or hosts and will likely attract more viewers. So we’re supposed to believe that Bill’s gonna be grilling Barry?

O’Reilly said, "You'd assume there would be five or six of us that could conduct an interview like that in live-time. They chose me to do it because they understand that the last time we did it we had almost 20 million people watching it. You're going to get a little bit of bump with a controversial guy like me, and they know that." I guess Bill puts himself in a rather elite group of five or six ‘journalists’? Ya right, a controversial guy like him. Give me a break. If I really thought it was going to be a serious interview, I might tune in.

You may remember, or may not, that O’Reilly also interviewed Barry before the 2011 Super Bowl and said at the time that he felt that Barry came across as being rather "thin-skinned." But he said he has a "respectful" relationship with Barry. "I've interviewed him twice: once on the campaign and then once at Super Bowl. I really think he believes I give him a fair shake. Now that does not mean we're in his camp, but we're not trying to deliberately hurt him. We do want to hear his side," O'Reilly said. We know his side!

O’Reilly added, "I think that's the key thing. I'm genuinely interested in hearing his response to my questions. I'm not trying to make him look good or bad. I think he respects that; I hope he does. I run into him and we've always had an amicable relationship." I really have no interest in hearing his questions, because I doubt that they will be all that challenging, or in hearing how Barry chooses to respond, because I’m quite sure will be quite evasive. I’d rather see him challenged on why it is that he seems to be bent on destroying the country.

O'Reilly, who also interviewed President George W. Bush in the past, has declined to say which president gives a better interview but said he believes it's important to show a certain level of respect for the office of the presidency. "I've interviewed four presidents, and they know how much I respect the office and so they know when they tell me, 'Hey, that's it,' I'd move on." Respecting the office is all well and good, but lets face it, Barry has done more to tarnish the office than even ‘Slick Willie’ Clinton did.

What I would do, were I the one interviewing Barry, would be to treat the office with as much respect as he has shown to it. Which is really not much. He has disgraced the office on more occasions than I care to count. So as far as I’m concerned he is not deserving of much respect, if any. I have a difficult time respecting a man who is nothing but a serial liar and is someone who seems to be so determined in his efforts to destroy my country. He needs to be confronted, and I doubt old Billy will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment