Saturday, September 13, 2014

AMERICA, WHERE NOTHING CAN GO WRONG…GO WRONG…GO WRONG…


While those with whom I am surrounded on a daily basis at my place of employment probably don’t realize it, they have come to serve a useful purpose. That purpose is that they serve as being my very own personal, and quite unique, cadre of ‘lab rats’ which I use to assess many of things that I hear about every day in the news. And it’s amazing just how clueless most of these people are when it comes to what’s going on not only in their country, but the world.

And what I have been able to discover is despite the fact that a rather significant number of them seem to pride themselves on being quite well informed, in reality most, if not all, of them are anything but. Whether it’s on the subject of Obamacare, the economy, unemployment, the growing number of scandals that surrounds Barry "Almighty", or even how we should go about combating terrorism, they are all pretty much oblivious to all that’s going on around them.

Most of them are members of one minority group or another, and as the only white guy in the immediate area I am officially outnumbered. And, quite frankly, that should tell you all that you need to know right there. And, as I’m sure many of you might have already guess, I’m quite sure most of them are Democrats. And as I listen it’s many of things that I hear many of them complaining about that were brought about by the very ones that they voted for.

And yet when you try to point that inconvenient truth out them, very tactfully of course, they simply look at you like they have no idea what on Earth you’re talking about. It’s really quite amazing. And what I find it as being pretty funny is how a few them claim they are independents, saying that they are fed up with both parties and therefore don’t belong to either. But whenever you listen to them talking about certain issues, it’s very clear they are Democrats.

Now keep in mind most, but certainly not all, of these folks are fairly well educated, so I can’t really say that they’re simply too stupid to know any better. So might they be the product of their environment when growing up or a college education? But either way, many do have children and yet seem to be bothered very little by the fact that they have become the willing accomplices in the burying of those children under what has become a mountain of debt.

What I can’t seem to impress upon them is the fact that we simply can no longer go on this way. Personally I am very worried about the current state of not only my country, but the world as well. And I fear that we may have now moved well beyond the point of no return. We seem more proof of that every single day and yet people continue to move through life as if we can just keep on going the way we are. But to do so is nothing short of delusional.

And for whatever the reason, and nearly to a person, they either choose to ignore, or simply cannot comprehend, the fact that the Democrat Party in this country has but one mission. And that mission to bring about the complete collapse of this country, and it’s taking place right in front of their eyes. I fail to understand how anyone can look at what’s going on and deny that that is what they are trying to do. I mean even a crazy person will run from a burning theater.

These people choose to ignore completely the fact that the day will come when we, as a nation, will required to pay back all that we have borrowed. Commonsense should tell you that! Use your own household budget as an example. When have you ever been able to borrow money without having to pay it back? And they seem not to care that while they may escape the likely repercussions, it’s unlikely that their children will be as fortunate. And I wonder if any of them will ever wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment