Thursday, July 31, 2014

MORE FROM OUR LIAR-IN-CHIEF…

 
Ya know, if it weren’t for all the uneducated, the uninformed people we have in this country, or all those who remain completely unconcerned about whether or not our country survives, there would be no one who would vote for Democrats. And as I watched a video clip, or as much of it as I could stomach, from Barry’s speech in Kansas City yesterday, which was said to be focused on the economy, I found myself wondering about those fools on the screen standing behind him and cheering. I was curious about what it was that they were cheering about.

And as was to be expected, Barry performed in typical fashion and at his arrogant best as he set about making his claim that the Republicans should stop "hating" and "being mad all the time". Barry accused Republican lawmakers of needlessly suing him, instead of doing their jobs. He said they should be more focused on the economy. Now I will agree with Barry in that I think this lawsuit is a waste of time. And Republicans in the House do need to focus more on their, specifically their job of controlling just how mush Barry is permitted to spend.

And it was during the clip of his speech that I focused on the many happy and smiling faces standing behind him. And for the life of me I couldn’t help but wonder what it was that they all had to be so happy about. There Barry was standing right in front of them, lying through his pearly whites, and yet they were applauding. They were all on the younger side, so I suppose that might explain it. And you know Barry is very willing and quite capable of exploiting the naivete and foolish idealism of our younger generation.

Barry, as is usually the case with crowds of his zombie-like followers, had these people eating out of the palm of his hand. And I know that on the inside Barry had to be laughing his ass off at just how stupid all these people were. In speaking about the Republicans, Barry told the crowd, "They have not been that helpful." And he went on to say, "They have not been as constructive as I would have hoped and these actions come with a cost." Barry is a fine one to talk about being constructive, because all that he has been is to be very destructive.

Barry took great pleasure in making note of the current 6.1 percent unemployment rate, and stated that it is the lowest since September of 2008. But what he neglected to mention anything about is the fact that the unemployment rate for the age group in which many of those standing behind him, would appear to be in. And it sure ain’t 6.1 percent, nowhere even close. Whether they were unaware of that fact of simply didn’t care, needless to say, they all seemed to be taking great please in being just to be where they were at that moment in time.

Nor did Barry expound on the fact that there are also now 10 Million fewer people in the nation’s workforce than there was back in 2008. Or how it is that that 6.1 figure he was bragging about bears no resemblance to the number of folks actually out of work, or who have basically given up even looking for work. Nor did he, apparently, feel it necessary to mention the 50 Million Americans who now find themselves on food stamps or the 100 Million Americans who have been force to accept some form of government assistance. Not a word.

No, Barry talked about none of these things. All he did was to blame the Republicans for preventing him for doing more ‘for’ every day Americans. Personally, I would prefer that he stop doing things ‘for’ me because it has now gotten to the point where I simply can’t afford it. My health insurance is now $3,000 more expensive that it was before, my grocery bill has essentially tripled, as has my utility bill. And I’m also now paying $2.00 more for a gallon of gas than I was when Barry was first elected. So I really do need him to stop doing things ‘for’ me!

No comments:

Post a Comment